Monday, March 1, 2010

Beautiful women

I believe self-confidence is something beautiful. In this day and age it is important to keep a high level of self-esteem and carry yourself with confidence. A women who is confident in herself and her endeavors, what ever it may be, exudes beauty. I think women who are beautiful and confident should flaunt it! These are some of the women who i think embody all of those things...

 Kate Winslet
 

  
 She is such a timeless beauty

Taylor Swift


Chanel Iman
 

  
my favorite young model of the moment. she's outstandingly successful for her age 

 I'm sad that there aren't more beautiful asian models in the US because i think there are some asian women that are stunning out there! these are my favorites from Hong Kong:

Angelababy Yeung
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment